Good quality, neutral sound with exceptional comfort and style.
Sound reproduction:bass is not amplified relative to treble on these headphones i. The frequency response seems perfectly balanced. This is exemplified by tracks such as kanye west’s ‘no church in the wild’. This track sounds clean and crisp on these headphones while it can sound muddy on headphones with extended / extra bass. If you’re looking for ‘extra bass’ headphones (why would you?) then maybe you should give these a skip. The sound from these is all about clarity. You will be surprised to hear scratches on vinyl samples and band members coughing etc. Where you haven’t noticed them before. Construction:they’re relatively heavy at 280 g.
M-Audio M50 Lightweight Over-Ear Studio Monitoring Headphones with Detachable 1.83 m Cable and 1/4 inch Adapter
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Studio-grade performance and lightweight, durable over-ear design, ideal for critical and recreational listening that demands superior detail and sonic-accuracy
- Premium components including 50mm drivers for professional specifications, extended 20-20kHz frequency response and accurate sonic imaging
- Universal fit courtesy of a durable, flexible and adjustable steel headband
- Ultra-comfortable leather cushioning on the flexible headband and ear cups provides a fatigue-free listening experience for even the longest-lasting, most demanding sessions
- Contemporary, style-driven design with matte-black soft-touch finish; lightweight specification and collapsible design for added portability; includes a detachable 6 ft. (18 m) cable is and 1/4 inch adapter for compatibility with virtually all audio equipment
Pleasantly surprised with these headphones, given their price point. Good build quality, nice flat sound, ideal for their purpose.
These headphones are awesome. It’s light and comfortable because of the plush leather cushioning. The sound is amazinggood headphones at a low price. Also has a daisy-chain feature allowing someone to connect their headphone to yours so they can listen to what ever your listening to. All in all these headphones are great. It sounds amazing and looks amazing and also very comfortable when worn. To m-audio please give me a pair of these headphones so i can evaluate it for real but still they look amazing.
Very high quality for the price. The sound is fine, it has a defined bass which is not overwhealming, but it is a bit on the treble side, too much treble for my taste.
M-Audio M50 Lightweight Over-Ear Studio Monitoring Headphones with Detachable 1.83 m Cable and 1/4 inch Adapter :