Fits my senn momentums well. Main plus point is the curved part at the top which prevents pressure points on the headband, something which is lacking in other stands. Cable hook at the back was a bonus, helps keeps my desk neat. A bit pricey imo, but fulfils its purpose well.
Excellent quality, although a bit pricey.
Hama Headphone Holder Black
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Holder for presenting or laying down headphones
- Universal, suitable for all over-ear and on-ear headphones
- With a cable holder on the back
- Due to the relief of the earpads, a long-term good fit of the headphone is guaranteed
- Base with integrated EVA pads for a firm hold (anti-slip effect)
Screws into your wall, holds your headphones, doesn’t look too bad. Perfectly functional without being ugly.
Not much to say it’s just as described. Headphones balance on it well, the lip on the back for the wires is dead useful and now my headphones have gone from being a mess in the side tak8ng up space to looking good on my desk. Wish i’d bought one soonerdoesn’t fall over balances well, looks good.
A little pricey for what it is. But generally it does the job. Its a headphone stand at the end of the day, doesn’t do anything else but that. How long it will last is another question.
Hama Headphone Holder Black : Great, works with all headphones i have tried and has the unique cable tidy hook at the back which many do not have.