But this product doing too much leaking sound to outside. People near you listen your music.
I bought these for their durability and sound quality. I previously went through three headphones a year. A year later they are still good. These headphones can take a lot of punishment without breaking. The sound quality is very good, giving an excellent ‘neutral sound’. There is good noise isolation meaning that you will be able to enjoy your music at lower volume than you are used to. One issue with this quality of headphones is that it will show up poorly recorded and highly compressed music and make it sound ‘thin’. Also, it stays on by the tendency of the design to clamp on your head. These can feel tight to some people and cause sweaty ears,on the other hand, you are getting great noise isolation. And finally, these are the least ugly versions of a very ugly range of headphones.
GermanMAESTRO JFB 8.35 D Monitor Closed DJ Headphones
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Signature Edition: DMC champion DJ JFB and GermanMAESTRO have teamed up and created this special collaboration edition headphone. Both entities are passionate about technical detail which makes this an obvious cooperation.
- Noise Shielding: With a closed earcup design the JFB 8.35 D is ideally suited for studio applications and production sessions where outside noise needs to be avoided.
- Virtually Indestructible: Housing made of robust PE material guarantees an uncompromising long-lasting performance of the JFB 8.35 D headphones.
- Impressive Technical Features: Innovative lightweight layered diaphragms, copper-plated aluminium voice coils and quality drivers combine to create the best possible audio product.
- Quality Craftsmanship: All GermanMAESTRO headphones are designed and manufactured in Germany by engineers with years of experience in the audio industry.
The audio has an insane amount of clarity, strings sound like they’re being plucked in the same room, you can hear the vocalist wet their lips, drums kits can be differentiated. Pianos, trumpets, bass, guitar, and much more are clear and concise, you can pick out each individual instrument even in rather hectic portions of tracks. Being mainly a metal listener, i can vouch for good bass production without the overdone dj/beats headphone bass overkill. Shredding is amazingly clear, and acoustics come to life. The real selling point here is the balance throughout the frequency range, as no range seems overbearing/ underwhelming and really rings true to the track’s colors. I’ve only been listening for a few hours but i’ve already found little hidden eargasmic treats nestled in some of my favorite songs.
GermanMAESTRO JFB 8.35 D Monitor Closed DJ Headphones :