Fantastic quality at good price. Just one of best product i bought 2016.
Only had these for a thirty day period but far exceeds my anticipations sound good quality is place on, demands a great amp to get the very best out of them.
beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition 600 Ohm Hi-Fi- Headphone
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Semi-open, circumaural headphones for use at home, Made in Germany
- Neutral and balanced sound
- Excellent wearing comfort: pleasant contact pressure, soft headband pad and ear pads, single-sided cable
- High-quality materials: robust and flexible spring steel headband construction, yokes and decorative rings made from aluminium, decorative cover coated with genuine metal
- Scope of delivery: DT 880 Edition headphones, transport bag, 3 m connection cable, 3.5 mm stereo jack plug & 6.35 mm adapter
Crystal very clear, organic sound, really relaxed for very long time listening period, and of system satisfactory cost (as a present for one hundred fifteen £) .
Ideal item, much better than i expectedit was explained as ‘very good’ but i been given a ‘like new’ itemamazing sound, ideal suit, great cost.
Seem general performance is not actually in query listed here (if you know beyer). Consolation is supreme (very considerably ideal you can get, conclude of). But, these 600 ohm versions will consider a serious quantity of driving. For any decent volume levels, this signifies good amplification (not your i-gadget/telephone/lap-best, but anything with a good headphone amp)they also leak seem, a lot, so do not take into consideration if you need to have sound isolation. Appears like a negative review, but not so, just a truthful warning on some inportant factors.
beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition 600 Ohm Hi-Fi- Headphone : I have been very pleased with the sound and comfort of these headphones. They are mainly used with a little dot mk. 3 amplifier, although they sound good whatever i’ve plugged them into- not tried mp3 players. The headphones sound a lot like ls3/5a speakers, but with better bass. Other reviews, i have read, have suggested that these headphones are bass deficient, i would not agree, i think they are just neutral. They are wonderful at showing up bad recordings. They are the most comfortable headphones i have ever used, the build quality is excellent.