A extremely good perfectly created products. My sony mdr-zx770bn headphones healthy into this case quite properly and are held securely. The case alone is rather rigid and really should give very good defense in opposition to knocks and many others. It will come with a pouch which is held in with velcro and has the strap and carabiner.
I travel a large amount and experienced a ineffective drawstring bag with my sony mdr-zx770b headphones. They match properly in this dn1pro-a upgrade carrying case. I had accomplished a google search and amazon look for and brandon’s youtube movie swung it for me. I believed it was value the added funds. Accessory carabina and strap useful as well.
DN1PRO-A Upgrade Carrying Case for Sony MDR-1A MDR-1ABT MDR-1ADAC MDR-ZX770BN, Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 and AUDEZE SINE model Headphones. Also fits Sony MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1, MDR-1R MDR-1RBT MDR-10RBT MDR-1RNC MDR-XB950AP MDR-XB950BT MDR-ZX750BN MDR-V700DJ and Pioneer HDJ2000 (GRIP-TECH BLACK) (DN1PRO-A GRIP-TECH, Black)
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE WATCH OUR DN1PRO-A carrying case PRODUCT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FOR COMPATIBILITY AND PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – SEARCH FOR – DN1PRO-A GRIP-TECH Carrying Case
- The DN1PRO-A Carrying case is designed specifically for fitting slightly larger headphones, such as the Sony MDR-1A, MDR-1ABT, MDR-1ADAC, MDR-ZX770BN, Audio Technica MSR7 and Audeze Sine model headphones
- Impact resistant EVA shell, GRIP-TECH outer liner, stitched water resistant zipper, soft blue lycra inner lining, soft black lycra inner mould lining, quality accessory pouch, shoulder strap, microfibre cloth and carabineer for quick and easy transport
- Fold flat headphone moulded interior (with headband and earphone divider) securing your headphones from unwanted movement. Depending on the model of headphones you have you may need to adjust the headphone arms for a better fit.
- The DN1 PRO-A case has 1cm of increased inner width giving Sony MDR-1A, MDR-1ABT, MDR-1ADAC, MDR-ZX770BN, Audio Technica MSR7 and Audeze Sine model headphones a great fit. Other headphones listed in the product title also fit but we suggest our original DN1PRO model case for them.
I have obtained this case for my sony mdr-zx770bn and the headset fits perfectly. I like the compact internal case to maintain all the cables. I acquired it to have my headset on a lengthy haul flight and touring. Structurally it stronge, appears to be great, comes with a carry strap. I will update critique the moment i have been on my vacation. I would advise this merchandise.
The top quality inside and outdoors the case is at the major. You don’t have just an accent case for your headphones, you get all necessary components for this accessory case within the properly created pouch. This pouch could be an oval form (not rectangular) to not rub versus my headphones, but i will not think that would be an problem, it just helps make the case 99. The barrier that separates the two headphone cups is pretty considerate. I could not locate a crack, a bad sew or just about anything that would seem it is lousy excellent and i have appeared tricky. The zippers are seriously clean and the internal content is genuinely comfortable and thick and seems to not be tearing aside, at any time. Total, this is the case that all people ought to have for their headphones only, due to the fact you get all the things desired for, amazingly, a couple of bucks for this sort of a luxurious case.
Does what youd anticipate, fits effectively, great create quality, challenging enough for impacts from drops or to be placed in a rugsack with textbooks and bottles, and has a tiny pouch within made up of a strap that can be connected to the case to be employed like a satchel. The pouch is trapped on by velcro inside so can be eradicated and positioned back again without having interfing with the elimination and place of the headphones, it also has an elastic strap that can be employed to maintain cables, or you can just acquire out the straps and continue to keep cables inside the pouch as a substitute. The zips are really rigid, and soon after about a hundred openings and closing. Is still as rigid as the day it came, but im hoping it will get softer, because its kinda irritating. Becoming employed to encase the sony mdr xb950bt.
DN1PRO-A Upgrade Carrying Case for Sony MDR-1A MDR-1ABT MDR-1ADAC MDR-ZX770BN, Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 and AUDEZE SINE model Headphones. Also fits Sony MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1, MDR-1R MDR-1RBT MDR-10RBT MDR-1RNC MDR-XB950AP MDR-XB950BT MDR-ZX750BN MDR-V700DJ and Pioneer HDJ2000 (GRIP-TECH BLACK) (DN1PRO-A GRIP-TECH, Black) : Very stylish but also very practical even has a separate pouch for cables which fits into the case itself. It has a shoulder strap which makes carrying the headphones so easy and no chance of getting damaged whilst travelling around. I am extremely pleased with this case and delighted with the look of it especially as it’s such a reasonble price.